To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Please read these instructions carefully. They contain important information which will help you get the best from your cooker and ensure safe and correct installation and operation.
- 1. If there are any missing or damaged parts, do not use the cooker.If the product is within warranty, contact your retailer. If the product is outside of the warranty period, either contact Argos technical support or a qualified repair service.
- 2. In the event of a mechanical or electrical failure, do not attempt to repair the cooker yourself.If the product is within warranty, contact your retailer. If the product is outside of the warranty period, either contact Argos technical support or a qualified repair service.
During use the cooker will get very hot. Avoid touching the ceramic heaters and heating elements inside the oven.
- 4. Turn the cooker off at the mains power before cleaning or maintenance.
Do not store items on the cooking surface or door.
Never leave the cooker unattended when cooking on the hob.
If the cooking surface is cracked, switch off the cooker to avoid a possible electric shock.
Ensure the control knobs are set to 0 and turned off at the mains power when the cooker is not in use.
Do not hang oven gloves dishcloths, towels or clothing from the cooker.
- 10. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the cooker.
- 11. Ensure the anti-tilt bracket is installed to stabilise the cooker.For more information, see the Installing the anti-tilt bracket topic.
- 12. Never put flammable or combustible materials in or near the cooker when it is operating.