To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Programme button – Select the desired wash programme.
Start/ Pause button – Start or pause the desired wash programme.
- 3. Wash cycle progress lights – Progress of the wash cycle from wash to dry.
- 4. Extra button – Use to adjust wash temperature, extra rinse and dry functions
- 5. Extra Hygiene Function – Adjusts the duration and temperature settings for a more hygienic clean.Hygiene and Drying functions cannot be used at the same time.
- 6. Extra rinse function – Increases the duration of the rinse stage for cleaner, shinier dishes.
- 7. Extra drying function — Increases duration of drying stage for dryer dishes.Hygiene and Drying functions cannot be used at the same time.
Delay button – Delay the wash programme start time between 1-19 hours.
- 9. Options button – Use to select half load and combined detergent tablet functions.
- 10. On/ Off button – Turn the dishwasher on or off.
- 11. Rinse aid refill indicator – This will illuminate if there is insufficient rinse aid in the rinse aid compartment.
- 12. Salt refill indicator – This will illuminate if there is insufficient salt in the salt compartment.