To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Please read these instructions carefully. They contain important information which will help you get the best from the dishwasher and ensure safe and correct installation and operation.
- 1. Do not use a multiple socket or extension cord.
- 2. Do not use the dishwasher if the power lead is damaged.If the product is within warranty, contact your retailer. If the product is outside of the warranty period, either contact Argos technical support or a qualified repair service.
- 3. Warning: Do not touch the any part of the mains socket or insert the plug with wet hands.
- 4. To ensure your safety, the power cord plug must be inserted into an earthed three-pole socket. Check carefully and make sure that your socket is properly and reliably earthed.
- 5. Ensure the power lead is not trapped under the appliance.