Changing the interior light bulb
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Always make sure that you unplug the fridge freezer from the mains before you start any maintenance.
- 1. Switch off and unplug the fridge freezer from the mains power.
- 2. Open the fridge door.
- 3. Locate the interior light cover.
- 4. To open the interior light cover, press the catches located on the rear of the interior light cover.
- 5. Pull out the interior light cover.
- 6. Unscrew and remove the light bulb.
- 7. Carefully screw in the new light bulb.CAUTION: Only use bulbs up to 15W. Take care not to over-tighten the light bulb.
- 8. Replace the interior light cover.
- 9. Wait 5 minutes, then plug the fridge freezer into the mains and switch on.
- 10. Check that the interior light works.