To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Please read these instructions carefully. They contain important information which will help you get the best from the fridge freezer and ensure safe and correct installation and operation.
- 1. Do not use a multiple socket or extension cord.
- 2. To ensure your safety, the power cord plug must be inserted into an earthed three-pole socket. Check carefully and make sure that your socket is properly and reliably earthed.
- 3. Do not insert the plug or touch the power supply with wet hands.
- 4. Do not use the fridge freezer if the power lead is damaged.
- 5. Ensure the power lead is not trapped under the fridge freezer.