Aligning the doors
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. If the doors are not aligned the height of the right door (Fridge door) can be adjusted.
- 2. Locate the locking nut on the bottom fridge hinge.
- 3. Attach a wrench to the locking nut.
- 4. Turn the wrench clockwise to loosen the locking nut.
- 5. Turn the adjusting nut to align the height of the doors.
- 6. Turn the locking nut anti-clockwise to tighten.
- 7. Check alignment of the closed doors and that both doors open and close freely.