Getting to know the tumble dryer
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Water Tank - Used to collect the moisture from the wet clothing.
Programme Selection Knob – Used for selecting the desired drying cycle.
For more information, see the Programme selection knob topic.
Control Panel – Contains the additional function buttons and the electronic indicator symbols/indicators.
For more information, see the Additional function buttons and electronic indicators topic.
- 4. On/Off button - Used to turn the tumble dryer on and off.
- 5. Start/Pause button - Used to start or pause the desired wash cycle.
Door – Used to load clothing into the tumble dryer.
Interior Light – Will illuminate for approx 1 minute when the door is opened or 3 minutes when the lamp button has been pressed.
Caution: Never try to modify or replace the Interior Light.
For more information, see the Additional function buttons topic.
Drum – Used to hold and rotate the clothing during the drying programme.
Lint Filter – Used to prevent fibres which are released from clothing in the tumble dryer. The lint filter must be cleaned after each use.
For more information, see the Cleaning the lint filter topic.
- 10. Maintenance Cover – Open the maintenance cover to access the base filter.For more information, see the Cleaning the base filter topic.
- 11. Base Filter – Used to prevent fibres which are released from clothing damaging the tumble dryer. The base filter must be cleaned after every use.
For more information, see the Cleaning the base filter topic.
Air Inlet - Air is taken into the tumble dryer, then past a heating element.
Adjustable Feet – Used to level the tumble dryer on a slightly uneven surface.For more information, see the Adjusting the feet topic.
- 14. Serial Number - The unique identification number of the tumble dryer.
- 15. Type Plate – Contains the model of the tumble dryer.
Power Lead – Used to connect the tumble dryer to the mains power.