The clothing is not dry
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Check that the correct drying cycle has been selected.
For more information, see the Selecting a drying cycle topic.
- 2. Reduce the amount of clothing placed into the tumble dryer.
- 3. Check that the lint filter is not obstructed.For more information, see the Cleaning the lint filter topic.
- 4. Check that the base filter is not obstructed.For more information, see the Cleaning the base filter topic.
- 5. Ensure the clothing has been sufficiently spun in the washing machine before placing into the tumble dryer.