How to perform a power reset
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. If the TV will not respond to any controls from the remote or TV buttons, you can perform a power reset to resolve the issue.
- 2. Ensure the power to the socket is turned off.
- 3. Remove the plug from the socket.
- 4. Leave the TV without power for 60 seconds.
- 5. Insert the plug into the socket.NOTE: If the television is plugged into a power strip or surge protector, remove it from the power strip or surge protector and plug it directly into the wall outlet. If the issue is resolved, the problem is with the power strip or surge protector and not the television.
- 6. Ensure the power is turned on.
- 7. On your remote press the STANDBY button.
- 8. The TV should now turn on and perform as normal.