How to setup the parental lock
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the MENU button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to Lock System.
- 3. Scroll to Enter Password.
- 4. Using the numeric keypad, enter the default PIN number.Note : Default PIN number is 0000.
- 5. Scroll to On.
- 6. Scroll to Parental Rating.
- 7. Scroll to the required age rating.Note: Enabling Parental Rating will disable all programmes with an age rating chosen and above.
- 8. The parental lock has been setup. Press MENU to exit the menu.