Switches the TV between On and Standby.
Press to mute sound, press again to restore sound.
Numeric buttons for direct channel selections or track/chapter numbers.
Display channel list. (ATV / DTV mode)
Return to the previous viewing channel. (ATV / DTV mode)
Picture mode selection: Dynamic/ Standard / Mild / Personal.
Select sound mode: standard / Music / Movie / Personal.
Select among different input signal sources: DTV / ATV / AV / SCART / YPbPR / DVD / HDMI1 / HDMI2 / HDMI3 / PC / USB.
CH + / -
Programme Down / Page up — Programme Up / Page Down
VOL + / -
Volume Up / Down
Display the present screen information such as the current channel and input source.
Set the TV sleep timer.
Select from the following mode settings: 16:9 / Zoom 1 / Zoom 2 / Auto / 4:3.
Display the EPG (Electronic Program Guide). (DTV mode)
Allows you to navigate the OSD menus and adjust the system settings to your preference.
- Confirm the selection in the OSD menus
- Display a list of channels saved in the TV tuner memory.
Display the OSD (On Screen Display) menu.
Exit the OSD (On Screen Display) menu.
Play / Pause
- To start the timeshift playback. (DTV mode)
- To start playback or pause. (USB / DVD mode)
Stop / Eject
Press once to stop. (USB / DVD mode)
- Ejects a disc. (DVD mode)
- To skip to the beginning of the previous chapter / track / photo. (USB / DVD mode)
- To reverse playback rapidly. (USB / DVD mode)
Display the subtitle which is broadcast with the program. (DTV mode)
- To skip to the beginning of the the next chapter / track / photo. (USB / DVD mode)
- To advance playback rapidly. (USB / DVD mode)
- Return to the main menu of a loaded DVD (if available). (DVD mode)
- Press repeatedly to switch among audio options (if available). (DVD mode)
Accesses the TELETEXT items or channel edit when using Digital / Freeview TV channels. (ATV / DTV mode)
Skips to a specific location on a DVD / CD. (DVD mode)
GREEN / (A-B)
- Repeats a segment between A and B. (DVD mode)
YELLOW / ANGLE / 3D
- Selects between different recorded angles of a DVD movie (DVD Mode)
- Changes to 3D mode
BLUE / REPEAT