How to play a DVD
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the Source button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to and select DVD.
- 3. Insert the DVD with the label facing towards the front of the TV.
- 4. Wait while the DVD loads.
- 5. The DVD will start to play automatically.
- 6. Use the dedicated remote buttons to play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, skip chapters as well as perform other DVD functionality.