How to use the EPG
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the EPG button on your remote.
- 2. The Electronic Programme Guide will be displayed.
- 3. Scroll through the channels using the Up and Down arrows on your remote.
- 4. Use the Left and Right arrows to see what has already been on, what's showing now and what programmes are still to come.
- 5. Press INFO to view a detailed overview of the currently highlighted programme.
- 6. Press INFO to return to the guide.
- 7. Press the Green button to skip forward one day.
- 8. Press the Red button to skip backwards one day.
- 9. Press OK on a highlighted programme to start viewing.
- 10. Press OK to exit the EPG and view the channel.