How to change the sound mode
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the MENU button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to Sound.
- 3. Scroll to SRS Setting.
- 4. Press the right arrow on your remote to turn the SRS Setting Off.
- 5. Scroll to and highlight the required sound option (e.g. Bass).
- 6. Press OK.
- 7. Use the buttons on your remote to increase or decrease the tone level.
- 8. Press OK.
- 9. The sound setting has been changed.