Switches the TV between On and Standby.
Press to mute sound, press again to restore sound.
Numeric buttons for direct channel selections or track/chapter numbers.
Display channel list. (ATV / DTV mode)
Return to the previous viewing channel. (ATV / DTV mode)
Picture mode selection: Dynamic/ Standard / Mild / Personal.
Select sound mode: standard / Music / Movie / Personal.
Select TV program or Radio program. DTV / ATV mode)
Select among different input signal sources: DTV / ATV / AV / SCART / YPbPR / DVD / HDMI1 / HDMI2 / HDMI3 / PC / USB.
CH + / -
Programme Down / Page up — Programme Up / Page Down
VOL + / -
Volume Up / Down
Display the present screen information such as the current channel and input source.
Set the TV sleep timer.
Switch between different audio channels (only applicable when the TV programme has this feature).
Select from the following mode settings: 16:9 / Zoom 1 / Zoom 2 / Auto / 4:3.
Display the EPG (Electronic Program Guide). (DTV mode)
Allows you to navigate the OSD menus and adjust the system settings to your preference.
- Confirm the selection in the OSD menus
- Display a list of channels saved in the TV tuner memory.
Display the OSD (On Screen Display) menu.
Exit the OSD (On Screen Display) menu.
Play / Pause
- To start the timeshift playback. (DTV mode)
- To start playback or pause. (USB / DVD mode)
Press once to stop. (USB / DVD mode)
Record / Eject
- Record the current programme. (DTV mode)
- Ejects a disc. (DVD mode)
TIMESHIFT / DVD.SETUP
- Start the time-shift function. (DTV mode)
- Displays the DVD OSD menu. (DVD mode)
TTX / Skip Backwards
- Turn on and off the Teletext function. (ATV / DTV mode)
- To skip to the beginning of the previous chapter / track / photo. (USB / DVD mode)
CANCEL / Rewind
- To exit teletext mode. (ATV / DTV mode)
- To reverse playback rapidly. (USB / DVD mode)
SIZE / TITLE
- To enlarge the picture on the TV in teletext. (ATV / DTV mode)
- Display disc menu (if available). (DVD mode)
Display the subtitle which is broadcast with the program. (DTV mode)
HOLD / Skip Forward
- Freezes a multi-page passage on screen in teletext. (ATV / DVD mode)
- To skip to the beginning of the the next chapter / track / photo. (USB / DVD mode)
REVEAL / Fast Forward
- Reveals hidden information such as the answer to a quiz in teletext. (ATV / DTV mode)
- To advance playback rapidly. (USB / DVD mode)
SUBPAGE / MENU
- Display the subpage on the teletext screen. (ATV / DTV mode)
- Return to the main menu of a loaded DVD (if available). (DVD mode)
INDEX / AUDIO
- To select the page number of the index from teletext. (ATV / DTV mode)
- Press repeatedly to switch among audio options (if available). (DVD mode)
Accesses the TELETEXT items or channel edit when using Digital / Freeview TV channels. (ATV / DTV mode)
Skips to a specific location on a DVD / CD. (DVD mode)
Plays video slow. (DVD mode)
Selects between different repeat modes. (DVD mode)
Repeats a segment between A and B. (DVD mode)