Browsing media on a USB device
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Locate the USB port on the back of the TV.
- 2. Insert your USB storage device into the USB port.
- 3. If media is present on the USB, it will automatically load.
- 4. Press OK to view available Pictures on the USB device.
- 5. Press Play to start a Slide show.
- 6. Press Back to go to the media browser screen.
- 7. To listen to music, scroll along and press OK.
- 8. Use the playback control buttons to Pause/Stop/Fast Forward or Rewind the music play back.
- 9. Press the BACK button to return back to the USB menu.
- 10. Scroll along and press OK to view available videos on the USB device.
- 11.Press OK to start playing the video.
- 12. Press BACK to return to the USB Media menu.
- 13. Press EXIT.