How to connect to the internet
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the Home button on the remote.
- 2.Scroll to Settings.
- 3. Scroll to Network and press OK.
- 4. Scroll along to Wireless Device.
- 5. Scroll down to Scan Wireless Networks and press OK.
- 6. Choose your network and press OK.
- 7. Type in your password. Once entered, press OK.
- 8. If you have successfully entered your password it will say Connected.
- 9. Press the EXIT button on the remote to exit once are connected to the internet.