How to setup the parental lock
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the Home button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to Settings then System. Press OK.
- 3. Scroll to Parental and press OK.
- 4. You will need to enter your 4 digit PIN to access these settings.If a PIN hasn't been set, the default PIN is four '0's.
- 5. The Menu lock, Guidance, and Change PIN can all be altered in this menu.
- 6. Scroll to Set PIN and press OK.
- 7. Enter your New PIN and type it again to Confirm it beneath.
- 8. Press EXIT.