How to change the picture mode
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the MENU button on your remote.
- 2. Highlight Picture and press the OK button.
- 3. Scroll through the Picture Mode options using the ARROW buttons and select the required one.
- 4. To make any manual adjustments to a picture mode, highlight the required setting (e.g. Contrast).
- 5. Use the buttons on your remote to increase or decrease the Contrast level.
- 6. Press the EXIT button to confirm the change in setting and exit the menu.