How to setup the parental lock
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the MENU button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to Lock.
- 3. Press the OK button.
- 4. Enter the password.If you have not set a password, the default password is ‘0000’.
- 5. Scroll to Parental Guidance.
- 6. Scroll to the required age rating.Note: Enabling Parental Rating will disable all programmes with an age rating chosen and above.
- 7. Press the Exit button to confirm the change in setting and exit out of the menu.