How to change the sound mode
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the MENU button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to Sound.
- 3. Scroll to Sound Mode.
- 4. Press OK.
- 5. Scroll to the required sound mode (e.g. User).
- 6. Press OK.
- 7. To make any manual adjustments, highlight the setting required (e.g. Bass).It is only possible to make manual adjustments to the bass,treble and balance while the "User" sound mode has been selected.
- 8. Press OK.
- 9. Use the buttons on your remote to increase or decrease the tone level.
- 10. Press OK.
- 11. The sound setting has been changed.