How to use the DVD player
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the Source button on your remote.
- 2. Scroll to and select DVD.
- 3. Insert the DVD with the label facing towards the back of the TV.
- 4. Wait while the DVD loads.
- 5. The DVD will start to play automatically.
- 6. Use the dedicated remote buttons to play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, skip chapters as well as perform other DVD functionality.
- 7. To eject a DVD, press the Stop button on your remote.
- 8. Press Eject on the remote.
- 9. Gently remove the DVD from the DVD slot.