Getting to know the washer dryer
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Detergent drawer - Used for adding detergent and softener for the wash cycle.For more information, see The detergent drawer topic.
- 2. Programme selection knob - Used for selecting the desired wash cycle.For more information, see the Programme selection knob topic.
- 3. Control panel - Contains the auxiliary function buttons.For more information, see the Auxiliary functions buttons topic.
- 4. Door - Used to load clothing into the washer dryer.
- 5. Pump filter - The filter helps to stop any residue items like coins and hairgrips from reaching the water pump causing damage to the washer dryer.For more information, see the Cleaning the pump filter topic.
- 6. On/Off button - Used to turn the washer dryer on and off.
- 7. Start/Pause button - Used to start or pause the desired wash cycle.
- 8. Power lead - Used to connect the washer dryer to the mains power.
- 9. Drain hose - Used for draining water from the washer dryer during the wash cycle.For more information, see the Connecting the drain hose topic.
- 10. Transport bolts - Used to secure the drum inside the washer dryer during transportation.For more information, see the Removing the transport bolts topic.
- 11. Water inlet - Used to manage the entry of water into the washer dryer.
- 12. Plastic hole plugs - To be placed in the holes which are left after the transport bolts have been removed.For more information, see the Removing the transport bolts topic.
- 13. Water inlet hose - Connects to the water inlet connection and the washer dryer, giving a water supply for the wash cycle.For more information, see the Connecting the water inlet hose topic.