Browsing media on a USB device
1. Connect a USB storage device to your TV.
2. If media is present on the USB device, the Media Browser will automatically load.
3. Press OK to view available videos on the USB device.
4. Scroll to a video and press OK to start it playing.
5. The video will now play.
6. Press Stop to stop the video play back.
7. To change the media type, press the Blue button.
8. To view images stored on the USB device, scroll to Photos.
9. Press OK.
10. Scroll to an image and press OK to view it full screen.
11. Press Play to start a slideshow of all images on the USB device.
12. Press BACK to exit the slideshow.
13. To change the media type, press the Blue button.
14. To play music stored on the USB device, scroll to Music.
15. Press OK.
16. Scroll to a music track and press OK to start it playing.
17. Press Stop to stop the music play back.
18. To skip to another track, press the corresponding numeric button on your remote.
19. Press MENU to exit the media browser.