Changing the interior light bulb
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Always turn the cooker off at the mains power before you start any cleaning or maintenance.
Warning: Wait for the oven to be completely cool before replacing the interior light bulb.
- 1. Turn the cooker off at the main power.
Ensure the oven control knob is set to 0.
- 3. Open the oven door.
- 4. Remove all the oven racks.
- 5. Locate the interior light bulb cover.
- 6. Unscrew (anticlockwise) and remove the interior light bulb cover.
- 7. Unscrew (anticlockwise) and remove the bulb.
- 8. Screw (clockwise) the new bulb into place.
Ensure the replacement bulb is heat resistant to 300oC, is 230v 25 Watt and type E14.
- 9. Screw (clockwise) the interior light bulb cover into place.
- 10. Replace all the oven racks.
Ensure the oven racks are pushed to the back of the oven.
Press the light button to check that the light now works.
- 12. Close the main oven door.