Filling the water tank
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Clean the water tank if it has not been used for 2 days.
- 1. Open the fridge door.
- 2. Locate the water tank.
- 3. Lift up the top cover.
- 4. Fill the water tank with water.CAUTION: Do not use hot water or fill the water tank above the MAX level. Do not use milk, juice or carbonated water as this can block the nozzle.
- 5. Replace the top cover.