Function mode selection
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Function modes can be enabled to put your appliance into vacation mode and quickly freeze or quick cool products being stored.
- 2. Press and hold the lock/ unlock/ confirm button for 3 seconds. The appliance will beep and change the icon to the unlock state.
- 3. Press the functions button repeatedly to scroll through the available function modes.
- 4. Vacation mode – Set’s the Freezer temperature to -18°C. Fridge cooling is turned off. Please ensure the fridge is emptied if left for a long time.
- 5. Quick Freeze – Set’s the Freezer temperature to -24°C. Fridge temperature remains unchanged.Quick freeze can operate for up to 26 hours before changing back to normal mode.
- 6. Quick cool and quick freeze – Set’s Freezer temperature to -24°C and Fridge Temperature to 2°C.
- 7. Quick cool — Set’s Fridge Temperature to 2°C.
- 8. Normal mode – Normal running mode of appliance. Default freezer temp. -18°C, default Fridge temp. °5.