Positioning the tumble dryer
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Install the tumble dryer in a dry, dust free, well ventilated room.
- 2. The tumble dryer performs best in temperatures between 5°c – 35°c. Outside these temperatures the tumble dryer could be damaged.
- 3. Ensure the air inlet grills are not blocked.
- 4. Keep the tumble dryer out of direct sunlight and any other heat sources.
- 5. Do not place heavy objects on top of the tumble dryer.
- 6. Ensure the tumble dryer is positioned on a firm level base, if necessary adjust the feet.For more information, see the Adjusting the feet topic.
- 7. Place the tumble dryer in an area where the door can be fully opened and closed.
- 8. Ensure the power lead is not trapped under the tumble dryer.