How to use the DVD player
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Insert the DVD with the label facing towards the back of the TV.
- 2. Wait while the DVD loads.
- 3. The DVD will start to play automatically.
- 4. Use the dedicated remote buttons to play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, skip chapters as well as perform other DVD functionality.
- 5. To eject a DVD, press the Stop button on your remote.
- 6. Press the Eject button on the TV.
- 7. Gently remove the DVD from the DVD slot.