How to use the EPG
To see what each step looks like, just click each step and check out the picture. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- 1. Press the EPG button on your remote.
- 2. The Electronic Programme Guide will be displayed.
- 3. Use the Left arrow to access the channel list.
- 4. Scroll through the channels using the Up and Down arrows on your remote.
- 5. Use the Right arrow to access the program list for the highlighted channel.
- 6. Use the Up and Down arrows to see what has already been on, what's showing now and what programmes are still to come.
- 7. Press OK to view detailed information for the selected program.
- 8. Press OK to return to the guide.
- 9. Press the Green button to skip forward one day.
- 10. Press the Red button to skip backwards one day.
- 11. Use the Left arrow to access the channel list.
- 12. Press OK on a highlighted programme to start viewing.
- 13. Press EPG to exit the EPG and view the selected channel.